Drawing will be held on November 6, 2017
Thank you for supporting the university’s United Way Campaign!
All donors (including those who participate with no financial contribution) are included in the drawing, which will be held in early November.
Participation is open to all faculty and staff at the University of Central Florida who participate using the online system or paper pledge card option. Paper pledge card donors will be effective the date they are entered in the system, which can be 1-2 weeks after submission. Winners will be randomly chosen from all participants and will be drawn by the campaign Executive Champion, Rich Sloane, or his designee. Winner need not be present at the drawing to win.
All prizes listed donated specifically for use in the university’s United Way Campaign. This event is hosted by the UCF United Way campaign team, contact LiveUnited@ucf.edu or 407.823.3094 for more information. Purchase or contribution not necessary for participation. Winner may be responsible for associated taxes; list of prizes and associated winners will be provided to Human Resources. Acceptance of a prize may also reduce the tax deductible portion of your campaign donation. For tax questions, please consult your tax professional.
Winners will be notified and asked if they would like to accept the prize. If declined, another winner will be chosen.
Raffle Prize List:
- One faculty or staff parking permit (17-18 Academic Year, value based on winner’s employment). Donated by UCF Parking and Transportation Services.
- Two tickets to the Chef’s Gala (event held in February 2017, value $500). Donated by the office of the Vice President for Administration and Finance.
Get extra chances to win!
- September 30 (advanced pledging) – 5 chances to win
- October 6 – 4 chances to win
- October 13 – 3 chances to win
- October 20 – 2 chances to win
- October 31 – 1 chance to win
You must participate by 5 p.m. on October 31st to be entered into the raffle.
Extra chances to win may also be available at various special events, including the Employee Benefits Fair. If you see us tabling, come say hello!